Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, GA
Men and women in Forsyth County, Cumming, Atlanta and surrounding areas of Georgia deserve the best in cosmetic and plastic surgery. Dr. Christopher Killingsworth of Atlanta Aesthetics is a double board-certified plastic surgeon who was voted the 2015 Best Cosmetic Surgeon by Best of Forsyth Reader’s Choice Awards
Cosmetic surgery is growing in popularity among men and women of all ages. As a result, plastic surgery procedures are being offered by every level of clinician, many of whom are not qualified to achieve the precise results that men and women want from plastic surgery. Dr. Christopher Killingsworth stands apart from the crowd. Dr. Killingsworth is a double board-certified plastic surgeon who was voted the 2015 Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the Best of Forsyth Reader’s Choice Awards, so his reputation is well-known amongst your friends, neighbors and family.
At their Atlanta office, Dr. Killingsworth offers breast enhancement, body contouring and facial surgery to help you feel more confident and look your best.
- Breast Enhancement (Breast Surgery)
- Breast Augmentation uses saline or silicone breast implants to add fullness and shape to the breasts.
- Revision Breast Augmentation (Breast Implant Revision) corrects problems that result from previous breast implant surgery and also allows women to change their current implants for different sizes, shapes and styles.
- Breast Implant Removal removes breast implants and restores the natural shape and size of the breasts.
- Breast Lift surgery lifts breasts that hang low on the chest due to aging, genetics and pregnancy.
- Breast Reconstruction restores breast shape after a mastectomy or breast removal surgery. The surgery may be performed in conjunction with the breast removal.
- Breast Reduction removes breast tissue fat and skin to give a woman smaller breasts that fit with her body proportions.
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction Surgery) corrects enlarged male breasts that are caused by excess breast tissue.
- Body Contouring
- Arm Lift surgery improves the appearance of the underside of the upper arm.
- Body Lift removes sagging skin on patients who have lost a significant amount of weight.
- Brazilian Butt Lift adds fullness to the buttocks with fat injections.
- Liposuction precisely removes unwanted fat and brings out your natural contours.
- Mommy Makeover surgery addresses common problems areas after pregnancy, such as the buttocks, breasts, hips and thighs.
- Labiaplasty improves the proportions of the inner and outer lips, or labia, of the vagina.
- Thigh Lift removes fat and extra skin from the outer and inner areas thighs as well as the front of the thighs.
- Tummy Tuck gives the abdomen a toned appearance by removing skin and fat. The underlying muscles may also be tightened with sutures.
- Mini Tummy Tuck is performed on the portion of the abdomen that is just below the belly button.
- Facial Surgery
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift) corrects sagging eyebrows as well as creases, lines and wrinkles in the forehead area.
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) corrects the shape of your ears. Dr. Killingsworth also perform ear pinning to make the ears stand closer to the head.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) on the upper and lower eyelids gives you a more youthful appearance by removing stretched skin and little pockets of fat.
- Facelift (Face Lift) techniques allow Dr. Killingsworth to correct the jawline, cheek area, mid-face area and forehead in one surgery.
- Facial Implants (Facial Plastic Surgery) augment the cheeks and chin to improve facial proportions.
- Lip Augmentation improves the shape, size and symmetry of the lips with dermal fillers, fat injections, laser treatments and implants.
- Neck Lift surgery gives your neck a smoother, younger appearance by removing banding, excess skin and fat.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) changes the shape and size of the nose by removing soft tissue, bone and cartilage and building up areas that are too small or asymmetrical.
Atlanta Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Cost and Financing Options
The cost of plastic surgery at Atlanta Aesthetics is determined after your personal consultation with Dr. Killingsworth. Once you have the total cost, you can pay by cash, personal check, credit card and CareCredit® financing.
When you are ready for cosmetic surgery to look younger and feel more attractive, contact Atlanta Aesthetics to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Killingsworth. As a double board-certified plastic surgeon in Atlanta, Dr. Christopher Killingsworth is able to recommend the procedures that are right for you.