Are you ready to have your pre-pregnancy body back? Dr. Christopher Killingsworth, a double board-certified plastic surgeon, are Atlanta’s Mommy Makeover Specialists, and they will have you looking and feeling beautiful in no time. Atlanta Aesthetics offers Mommy Makeovers at our Atlanta location for the mothers of Forsyth County, Georgia.
Surgery to Improve the Tummy and Breasts
Most women desire a slim, firm, and feminine figure. This can be especially true after a new mother is left with a body that barely resembles her pre-pregnancy shape. Although having a baby is one of the most wonderful and rewarding experiences a woman will ever have, the physical changes that occur during pregnancy and childbirth take a high toll on a “mommy’s” body. Stubborn fat deposits, sagging breasts, excess abdominal tissue, unflattering stretch marks, and lax skin are what you notice when you look in the mirror and regardless of how hard you exercise and eat right, reclaiming your “before children” figure seems impossible. Fortunately, at Atlanta Aesthetics, Dr. Killingsworth offers several plastic surgery procedures that are designed to correct the adverse and unflattering rigors of pregnancy and childbirth.
Mommy Makeover from Chris Killingsworth on Vimeo.
Mommy Makeover Benefits
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of cosmetic surgeries and treatments that address your problematic areas — hips, thighs, buttocks, breasts, abdomen and any other area that you would like to improve. Your Mommy Makeover by Dr. Killingsworth will remove excess fat and loose skin to enhance your natural pre-pregnancy contours. Dr. Killingsworth develops a personalized combination of procedures, such as a breast lift
, breast augmentation
, tummy tuck
and maybe even a Brazilian butt lift
Evaluation for a Mommy Makeover
Being a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover gives you back the confidence you feel when your body is toned and shapely. Dr. Killingsworth first determines if the timing of your surgery is right. They may recommend that you wait until after you have your last planned pregnancy or after your child is done breastfeeding. By recommending surgery at a later date, they extend the longevity of the results. Next, Dr. Killingsworth discusses the options for a Mommy Makeover, and they advise you as to the length of recovery. They may combine procedures during one surgical appointment or recommend having the procedures over time.
Your Mommy Makeover
Dr. Killingsworth realizes how busy today’s mothers are when juggling their home and career and they also understand that most women unselfishly possess an inherent nature to sacrifice their time and well-being for their family. When a woman is unhappy with the way she looks, that can affect many areas of her life, which is why Dr. Killingsworth is committed to help mothers turn back the clock and allow them to once again enjoy their life to the fullest. The “Mommy Makeover” involves the careful and appropriate selection of plastic surgery procedures that can be performed during one session thus saving the downtime and recovery associated with numerous operations. During your personal consultation, Dr. Killingsworth will listen to your concerns, discuss your goals, evaluate your condition(s), and recommend a course of treatment that is customized to meet all of your aesthetic needs. They will work closely with you to design a plan that offers excellent, results and your “Mommy Makeover” may include one or more surgical procedures to revitalize the natural contours of your body.
Many mothers (as well as grandmothers) are troubled by the effects of pregnancy and childbirth and regardless of age: being unhappy with the way one looks can be an unbearable struggle that affects confidence and self-esteem. Women have the remarkable ability to bring life into the world, and their body should not have to suffer the consequences of performing that miraculous feat. It is to be expected that you will sacrifice many things during motherhood, but sacrificing the way you look should not be one of them. Ultimately, a “Mommy Makeover” is designed to help a woman return to the body shape she had prior to having children and although not the only solution to eliminating excess fat and hanging skin (diet and exercise should still be a part of a woman’s routine after childbirth), a “Mommy Makeover” will help a women re-gain shapely, new contours following her life-changing experience.
Mommy Makeover Surgery Options
At Atlanta Aesthetics, we believe that you deserve to look beautiful and some of the procedures we offer to help you accomplish that for your “Mommy Makeover” include:
- Abdominoplasty: An abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, is a surgery designed to flatten the abdomen or stomach area. A tummy tuck is a popular choice for mothers as it is a very effective method of tightening loose skin in the stomach while eliminating stretch marks. During an abdominoplasty, excess skin and fat are removed, and underlying muscles tightened producing dramatic results.
- Liposuction: Liposuction removes fatty deposits from the body including areas in the hips, waist, stomach, thighs, back, legs, arms, neck, chin, ankles, and “love handles”. During a liposuction procedure, small incisions are made in inconspicuous locations and through the incisions; the tissues are infused with a sterile liquid before the excess fat is removed through a tube called a cannula.
- Abdominoplasty and Liposuction Combination: For some women, combining liposuction and abdominoplasty surgery is more effective for restoring contour and shape to their bodies.
- Breast Augmentation: Many new mothers breastfeed and research has proven the benefits for both mother and child, however, once a newborn is weaned, the obvious results are lost volume, making the breasts sag and appear deflated. Breast augmentation is a procedure that restores the size of your breasts by placing silicone or saline implants either above or underneath the pectoral muscle. The results of a breast augmentation can leave you with larger, natural-looking breasts that are round, firm, and full.
- Breast Augmentation with Breast Lift For some new mothers, a breast lift is recommended in conjunction with a breast augmentation for women who are concerned with loss of volume, excess skin, loose tissue, undefined contour, and droopiness or sagging. During a breast augmentation with lift, excess fat will be eliminated, the skin will be reshaped to form a tighter, “perkier” bust line, and implants will replace any lost volume that occurred during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
We invite you to contact Atlanta Aesthetics for more information on our “Mommy Makeover” options or any other cosmetic procedures you might be considering.
Atlanta Mommy Makeover Cost and Financing Options
Mommy Makeovers are an exciting and empowering cosmetic option for women, and Dr. Killingsworth takes great pride in developing a combination of surgeries that are unique to each woman. The cost of a Mommy Makeover at Atlanta Aesthetics is based on the types of surgeries as well as the scheduling. Payment may be made by cash, personal checks and credit card. Financing
is available through CareCredit®
You are a proud new mother, and you should feel beautiful. The effects of pregnancy, though, have left you feeling less confident about your appearance. As Atlanta’s Mommy Makeover Specialist, Dr. Christopher Killingsworth, a double board-certified plastic surgeon, have the expertise to restore your body and self-esteem. Contact us today to schedule a private consultation at our Atlanta location.