Laser Treatments in Atlanta, GA
Double board-certified Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. Christopher Killingsworth and Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. Cristen Catignani are always looking for the most advanced treatments for their patients in Atlanta, Cumming, Forsyth County and surrounding areas in Georgia. Atlanta Aesthetics, located in Atlanta, is proud to offer laser treatments that have been selected by Dr. Killingsworth and Dr. Catignani for giving men and women the young, refreshed appearance they desire.
Advanced Treatments for Common Skin Flaws
Laser technology allows Dr. Killingsworth and Dr. Catignani to address many signs of aging and common skin problems with precise accuracy. Lasers work by heating specific layers of the skin where flaws occur without damaging the higher layers of skin. The heat from the laser destroys damaged skin, stimulates collagen production and promotes new skin development.
Benefits of Laser Treatment
Laser treatments at Atlanta Aesthetics are preferred by men and women who want:
- Non-surgical options for anti-aging and improving the health and appearance of their skin
- Short downtimes and recovery
- Few post-treatment symptoms
- Long-lasting results
- Alternatives to facial surgery, dermal fillers and injectables
Types of Laser Treatments
At Atlanta Aesthetics, we offer several types of laser treatments. Each treatment uses a specific bandwidth of laser energy to improve the skin and make you look younger:
- IPL Photofacial: treats sun-induced changes on your face, including brown pigmentation, age spots, and broken blood vessels, as well as a range of other cosmetic issues.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Laser Skin Tightening): removes common skin flaws that occur in the upper layer of the skin. The treatments also promote collagen production to tighten the skin.
- CO2 Fractional Laser (SmartXide® DOT CO2 Laser): work in the deeper layers of skin, so Dr. Killingsworth and Dr. Catignani can correct problems that would not be treatable with laser skin resurfacing and laser skin tightening.
About Laser Treatments
Most patients are able to tolerate laser treatments without anesthesia. As the laser energy is applied to the skin, you feel a slight sensation that is similar to a small pinch. After the treatment, your skin is red, mildly swollen and tender. As new skin is generated, you may experience some scabbing and peeling. Full healing may take up to three months.
Atlanta Laser Treatments Cost and Financing Options
Atlanta Aesthetics offers several payment options so that you can afford your laser treatments. You can pay with cash, personal check, credit card and CareCredit® financing. We provide you with the cost of your laser treatment after your consultation with Dr. Killingsworth and Dr. Catignani.
Voted as the 2015 Best Cosmetic Surgeon by Best of Forsyth Reader’s Choice Awards, Dr. Christopher Killingsworth is a double board-certified Atlanta plastic surgeon with an exceptional reputation and works along side renowned Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. Cristen Catignani. Contact us today to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Killingsworth and Dr. Catignani for cosmetic laser skin treatments.