Body contouring at Atlanta Aesthetics is a way to eliminate loose skin and stubborn fat. At Atlanta Aesthetics, we offer body contouring procedures for every part of your body. Our surgeon, Dr. Christopher Killingsworth, a double board-certified plastic surgeon, specialize in body contouring surgery for the residents of Atlanta, Cumming, Forsyth County and surrounding areas in Georgia.
Body Contouring Procedure Options
When you choose Atlanta Aesthetics, Dr. Killingsworth will restore balance by reshaping your body. Some of the reconstructive procedures he employs include:
- Arm Lift: A surgical procedure also known as brachioplasty is an important part of the body contouring process because it removes the sagging skin and fat often referred to as “batwings” on the upper arms leaving a tighter, smoother appearance.
- Body Lift: A combination of surgical procedures that enhances your natural contours after weight loss by removing excess skin and fat.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: Lets you use extra fat from other areas of your body to plump up your buttocks. The fat is harvested from your abdomen, thighs, hips and other areas and purified before being injected into the buttocks. The technique allows Dr. Killingsworth to carefully sculpt the buttocks.
- Liposuction: Removes excess fat from a wide variety of areas including the chin, neck, hips, abdomen, knees, ankles, buttocks, and the inner and outer thighs. Liposuction reduces localized fat deposits on the body that do not respond to diet or exercise.
- Mommy Makeover: Pregnancy and motherhood can result in concerns such as loss of breast volume, sagging breasts, and a lax abdomen. These changes typically do not respond to diet and exercise and surgical correction is the only effective option. For women who want to restore their pre-pregnancy figure, a breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction can be combined in a single procedure known as a “Mommy Makeover.”
- Labiaplasty: A vaginal rejuvenation procedure that improves the inner and outer labia, or lips, of the vagina.
- Thigh Lift: A procedure to reshape the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat for smoother skin and better-proportioned contours.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): An abdominoplasty is a popular procedure to correct a protruding abdomen or sagging skin designed typically for patients who have experienced childbirth or significant weight fluctuations.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: A mini tummy tuck is a limited abdominoplasty that is performed on only the lower section of the abdomen just below the navel. The surgery does not affect the belly button position or underlying muscles.
Plastic Surgery of the Body
Plastic surgery offers people an opportunity to enhance or restore various parts of their bodies to a more attractive state. When people are unhappy with the way they look, surgical intervention will help sculpt the body into a more proportionate silhouette improving overall self-esteem and confidence. Body contouring procedures are some of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed today and through compassion and sensitivity, Dr. Killingsworth is committed to take the special care necessary to create the look that will make you feel better about your overall appearance.
At Atlanta Aesthetics, aesthetic plastic surgery of the body works to enhance the bodily contours through a complex set of various surgical procedures that are often performed to reshape stubborn areas that are resistant to diet and exercise. Gravity, genetics, weight fluctuations, pregnancy, childbirth, injury, and the natural aging process can, unfortunately, cause the body to develop excess skin, fat, and tissue. This results in unwanted changes to the face, neck, arms, stomach, buttocks, thighs, and legs and corrective body procedures will remove unwanted skin and fat allowing you a smoother, tighter, and firmer body.
Choosing the Best Cosmetic Procedure for Your Body
Fortunately, plastic surgery of the body includes a broad spectrum of procedures that allows a patient to treat their problem areas by choosing one or a combination of body contouring procedures. Each treatment plan is designed to specifically address contour irregularities, and the first “stage” of your body rejuvenation will be decided during your consultation with Dr. Killingsworth. Depending on how many problem areas you have, typically the “worst” areas are the first to be addressed. This will determine how many operations can be safely performed at one time. By having the “worst” problems corrected during the “first stage,” patients often love their new improvements making them anticipate the “second stage” even more.
Atlanta Body Contouring Cost and Financing Options
The cost of body contouring surgery at Atlanta Aesthetics varies by procedure and patient. After your consultation, we are able to advise you as to the cost of your body contouring surgery. We accept payment by cash, personal check, credit card and financing
Now you can have the body you have always wanted with body contouring at Atlanta Aesthetics. Contact us today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Christopher Killingsworth, named the 2015 Best Cosmetic Surgeon by the Best of Forsyth Reader’s Choice Awards.