Plastic Surgery Before and After Pictures in Atlanta, GA
Voted the 2015 Best Cosmetic Surgeon by Best of Forsyth Reader’s Choice Awards, Dr. Christopher Killingsworth is a double board-certified plastic surgeon, and has helped hundreds of men and women in Atlanta, Cumming, Forsyth County and surrounding areas in Georgia feel better about themselves through plastic surgery.
Working with double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Christopher Killingsworth will change the way you look and feel. As you consider plastic surgery, you are likely interested in seeing how their skills and experience blend to create a more youthful and attractive appearance. We invite you to browse our before and after picture galleries to see the results for yourself.
- Breast Enhancement (Breast Surgery) are surgeries that change the shape, size and position of the breasts to improve body proportions.
- Breast Augmentation is one of today’s most popular cosmetic surgeries for women. The procedure enhances the breasts with either saline or silicone implants.
- Breast Fat Transfer
- Breast Lift does not change the size or shape of the breasts but lifts the breasts to a more natural position on the chest. Although the surgery does not directly add volume, the breasts may look larger as a result.
- Breast Reconstruction after breast removal surgery (mastectomy) restores a woman’s femininity and self-confidence.
- Breast Reduction is recommended for women who are not comfortable with their overly large breasts. Dr. Killingsworth reduces the size of the breasts to improve overall body proportions and reduce neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Body Contouring will remove excess skin and fat in many areas of the body to give you a younger, toned appearance.
- Brazilian Butt Lift uses your own fat to plump up your buttocks, giving you a rounder, sexier buttocks.
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss
- Liposuction removes stubborn pockets of fat on the thighs, arms, abdomen, hips, buttocks and other parts of the body.
- Mommy Makeover surgery at Atlanta Aesthetics means that you work with Atlanta’s Mommy Makeover Specialist, Dr. Christopher Killingsworth.
- Tummy Tuck involves removing fat and skin from the area above and below the belly button to give the abdomen a flatter, toned appearance.
- Mini Tummy Tuck is recommended for men and women who only need cosmetic improvement in the area below the belly button.
- Facial Surgery is customized to address your most problematic facial areas and soften lines, wrinkles and creases.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) can be performed on the upper and lower eyelids. The procedure eliminates puffiness above and below the eye, and may even improve certain problems with vision and eye fatigue.
- Facelift (Face Lift) surgery is customized to improve specific areas of the face, such as the lower face area and jaw line, or to improve the entire face.
- Neck Lift surgery addresses many of the earliest signs of aging, such as drooping jowls, banding and creases on the neck.
Whether you only want a little cosmetic improvement or want to address severe signs of aging, Atlanta Aesthetics offers the plastic surgery you need. Contact us today to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Christopher Killingsworth at our Atlanta office.