Body Contouring Before & After Pictures in Atlanta, GA
Plastic surgery to contour the body is one of the growing areas of cosmetic procedures. Men and women in Cumming, Atlanta, Forsyth County and surrounding areas of Georgia who cannot achieve a toned body through diet and exercise rely on the expertise of Dr. Cristen Catignani and Dr. Christopher Killingsworth, a double board-certified plastic surgeon with offices in Cumming and Johns Creek.
The goal of body contouring plastic surgery is to correct problems that are caused by loose, lax skin and stubborn fat. The procedures may be recommended for the effects of aging, pregnancy and significant weight loss, all of which cause the skin to stretch and droop. Our body contouring before and after pictures show you how body contouring surgery tightens the skin and removes pockets of unwanted fat.
- Brazilian Butt Lift is an advanced technique for enhancing the shape of the buttocks by using the fat that is harvested from other areas of your body.
- Liposuction has changed significantly over the years. Dr. Killingsworth and Dr. Catignani use the most advanced techniques to achieve precise and natural contour enhancement.
- Mommy Makeover surgery is one of the most popular procedures for women in the Atlanta and Cumming areas. The surgery will tighten your abdomen, thighs and hips and restore the natural shape of your breasts, giving you back the body you had before your pregnancy.
- Tummy Tuck surgery by Dr. Killingsworth or Dr. Catignani helps you have a flat, toned midsection when diet and exercise fail.
- Mini Tummy Tuck is recommended for men and women who only need a small amount of correction to the area below the belly button. The surgery does require changes to the position of the belly button, and the incisions tend to be smaller than those needed for a full tummy tuck.
Are you considering plastic surgery to have a toned, younger body? Contact Atlanta Aesthetics to schedule a personal consultation with Atlanta surgeon, Dr. Cristen Catignani, or Dr. Christopher Killingsworth, the 2015 recipient of the Best of Forsyth Reader’s Choice Award for Best Cosmetic Surgeon.